Monday, June 9, 2014

Special Engagement

      A week after talking about Sinbad with my best friend, I found out that I would get the opportunity to work with him which was amazing because he's someone I've wanted to meet and to talk him up literally was cool. But everything that glitters isn't gold. I'm going to introduce you to the not so glitz side of my life as I pull off the glamorous look.

     I just want to say that I had an amazing time working with Sinbad and the other comedians and staff during this weekend even though I wasn't completely myself because of personal issues that I was dealing with that kept me awake for several days at a time. I was extremely tired and I was definitely going through the struggle this week and encountered even more struggle during the weekend. But I survived it just as I do anything else that comes my way and regardless of any of your personal issues you can do the same thing. The following is a photo of me on Sunday morning crying in comparison with a photo I took of myself hours later. My daughter wanted to take a photo of me and I tried smiling for her but I couldn't stop crying. But I pulled myself together, handled my business, and showed up to work laughing and smiling and people said oh you must be having a good day. My day may not have been good but my night was amazing especially with the heavy rain to mellow me out.
I'm not always pretty, but neither is life.
   
Recap in Photos

Sinbad & I in the office on Friday after the first show


Sinbad & I after the final show on Sunday night
June 8, 2014

Queen

MY OFFICIAL WEBSITE. CHECK ME OUT AND JOIN
www.iamsupermodeldominique.webs.com

Blog: Supermodel Monologue

Twitter/Instagram:@supermodeldom
Business Twitter Account:@niqqieisthebiz
I Am Supermodel Dominique

3 comments:

  1. Crying or glitzed out... You are still a wonderful person and even when "The Struggle" gets too real, know that you are blessed because you are alive and helping others to see that glamor is not always glamorous. I love you to death and would marry you if I ever got to show you the awesome me and got to see the un-glitzed you at work with my own in person perception. I love Dominique the person. The model is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. I hope you continue to read my posts.
      ~ Supermodel Dominique

      Delete
  2. I will as long as you post the links. You can also inbox the link to me on FB. Hope you keep up the great work ethic and amazing determination. Stay amazing and keep being a credit to women everywhere (not just blacks and minorities but period... look at Miley, we needed you to off set that) lol

    ReplyDelete